360′ x 225′ Combination Soccer/Lacrosse Using State-of-the-Art Fiber and Infill System
- 100% Polyethylene (IT LASTS LONGER AND DOES NOT CREATE RUG BURN)
- Lowest lead content (LOWER THAN THE NATIONAL STANDARD) of competing turf products as of September 2008
- 2 3/4 inch fiber height
- Blending of 1.2 mm and 1.8 mm monofilament fiber gauges very closely resembles natural turf
- Infill height is 2 1/8 inches
- Optimum mixture of sand and rubber based upon local conditions and players
- GMAX of 120-130
- Continuously monitored and adjusted infill process resulting in a level field with no high spots
- Sewn seams
- Glued (hot melt) inlays (lines and markings)
- Dimensional tolerance of approximately 1/4 inch in 360 feet
- End-to-end sidelines with no apparent deviation or “wander”—Come to the field and judge for yourself.
THIS TYPE OF FIELD CAN LAST LONGER THAN 8 YEARS DUE TO THE LONGER FIBER LENGTH AND INFILL SYSTEM USED.